Our objectives are:
- to enhance the conservation status and to extend the cover of priority habitats of the calcareous sand forest steppe complex via eliminating local threatening factors (that form obstacles towards reaching the favourable conservation status) and via various restoration activities,
- to enhance the conservation status and to increase the population size of plant ant invertebrate species of Community interest via habitat management and planting ex situ raised organs;
- to restore key ecosystem services provided by the calcareous sand forest steppe habitat complex,
- to raise public awareness (the public’s understanding) about the importance of these ecosystem functions provided by this habitat complex,
- to formulate physically tested, calibrated technological recommendations for land managers and authorities for promoting sustainable management of these habitats and use of ecosystem services of those.