- Download our Poster on Hungarian Natural conservation and Biological Conference (November 2017)
- Click on our OAKEYLIFE information leaflet in Hungarian
- Click on our OAKEYLIFE information leaflet in English
- Watch our short presentation on Kick-off meeting on October 2017
- Click our Poster on Advances in research on the flora and vegetation of the Carpato-Pannonian region Conference (February 2018)
- We selected some protected animal species from Peszér-forest onto this leaflet
- You can find some protected plant species on this leaflet from Peszér-forest
- Our poster presents forest steppes
- Did you know what ecosystem services exist in the Peszér-forest? Check this leaflet!
- On our award-winning poster you can see the protected insects of the Peszér-forest.
- Completed 4 study trail boards in E3 action:
1. General informations
2. What do you know about forest steppes?
3. Invasive tree species in Peszér-forest
4. Protected animals and plants in Peszér-forest
- Poster of the species of community interest in Peszér-forest
- Opportunities of protection against invasive plants in Peszér-forest – educational material for professionals (hungarian)
- Education materials on key species and habitats of the calcareous sand forest steppe:
1. part: Key habitats and common oak
2. part: key species: iris humilis
3. part: key species: euphydryas maturna, gladiolus palustris
- Brossure of the species of community interest in Peszér-forest
Reports to the LIFE programme of European Commission
Digital map of the 4-stop study trail prepared and set up by KEFAG Zrt:
Click on numbers and letters for useful information!
- you can see the accessibility of the study trail from several directions, GPS coordinates, parking places, the availability of the Forestry Demonstration House (oktatas.oakeylife.knp / at / gmail.com), the theme of the 4 stops can be found on the map below: